WHO IS MULU FOR?
Mulu is best for professional B2B sales teams looking to drive up the effectiveness of their sales email campaigns. Here are the roles we most commonly serve:
Executive-level sales leaders use Mulu to convert more of their pipeline into closed revenue by shining the light on their team’s sales conversations.
Frontline Sales Managers
Frontline sales managers use Mulu to up their reps’ game with time-efficient call coaching.
Sales enablement professionals use Mulu to maximize revenue per rep and accelerate onboarding ramp time for new sales hires.
Account executives and SDRs use Mulu to make every one of their emails better than
the last by capturing their emails and turning them into smart, reviewable “game film”.
WHAT PROBLEMS DOES MULU ADDRESS?
- Most deals that enter the pipeline fail to become closed revenue due to being blind to findings from the email campaigns
- Unscalable, inefficient email campaign
- Slow onboarding ramp time for new sales hires
- Difficulty in closing the delta between top and average performers
- Poor sales conversations happening across the team
- Inconsistency: 10 reps handling 10 emails 10 different ways
- Not knowing why “blockage points” are happening at key stages in your sales funnel, and not knowing how to fix them
- Difficulty in knowing what’s working and what’s not, which reduces your playbook to an act of guesswork
- Lack of sales training adoption: reps reverting back to old habits
- Guesswork in where the team needs sales training and coaching
WHAT KIND OF COMPANY MAKES A GOOD CUSTOMER FOR MULU?
Professional B2B sales teams who deploy sales automated email campaigns and need to capture and get visibility into their email campaigns.